We are here to introduce to our acute ward briefly, please let us know if there is anything we can improve our service to you!
- You have been admitted to (--) ward in the Medical Building of Zhudong Veterans Hospital.
- There is a public telephone (including long distance) on the right hand side of elevator in this building for your convenience.
- If you have medication with you, please contact the nurse, and do not take it without notifying the medical staff.
- Meal Times are: Breakfast –- 6am, Lunch –- 11am and Dinner – 4:30pm.
- Hot and cold water are available from the drinking machine.
- Garbage bag classification: Red - burnable (paper, cloth, flowers and grass, food, cotton and gauze), blue - not burnable (metal, glass, plastic, forms and PVC bottles). Please place materials in bags accordingly.
- Please place soiled sheets and clothes in the laundry bag in the laundry room.
- Use the intercom by the bed to call for the nurses.
- Please pull the emergency bell to call for a nurse while in the bathroom.
- Companions are requested to go to the nurses station for registration., Our ward has guest chairs and TV rooms for companions to use at night. Please do not go to other wards without authorization, and; please put up the chairs during the day and maintain the neatness of the ward. Visitors are not allowed in the ward or to watch TV after nine o’clock; children under twelve are not allow to accompany patients.
- Please tell your doctor or nurse if you need certificate of a diagnosis.
- Please apply for leave if you need to leave the hospital., The time limit is four hours, and if you exceed the time limit, it will be treated as an automatic discharge.
- The electrical outlet by the head of the bed is for medical equipment only, no private electronics are allowed.
- No smoking, drinking, eating betel nut or burning paper is allowed, to maintain the neatness and safety of the ward.
- The telephone in the ward is for business use only; you may leave a message.
- Please do not bring expensive items to the hospital., If you have brought such items with you, please give them to your family and have them take them home.
- If veterans have expensive items and cash, please take them to the consultation room or nurses station for safekeeping.
- If a patient needs a special nurse, please register at the nurses station.
- During your hospital stay, you should cooperate with doctors and nurses, and rest and get well.
- If you have any questions, please contact the nurses station and nurses.
- Please return all public property when you leave. Thank you for your cooperation.
Nursing Home Admission Information：
- Please wear uniforms, and keep the room neat and quiet., The nurse on duty will turn off the lights at 9:30 pm.
- Patients should not change bedsheets without authorization.; Meals and therapeutic meals are provided by the hospital.
- Please do not bring illegal items or electronics into the hospital.; Expensive items should be taken back by the family or be kept by the head nurse of the ward.
- Please do not smoke, drink, gamble or, fight in the ward, and do not cook, light incense or, burn papers, in order to prevent fires.; Violators will be discharged for violating the regulations.
- Please take care of public property, and save energy. Patients should walk inside the hospital only and follow the directions of security personnel.
- One companion is allowed to accompany the patient as he condition of the illness allows., All companions must register and wear companion identification and observe all hospital policies.
- If a patient desires to go out, please apply for leave according to the procedures. The patient must not exceed the time limit.
- Visiting hours are 1000-1200 and, 1700-1900 on weekdays, and 1000-1900 on weekends and holidays.
- Please come to the nurses station if a patient has any needs. Also, we do not accept gifts for helping patients.
- Please cooperate with the doctors and nurses, and observe the rules and regulations of the hospital, so that you will soon recover.