24-Hours Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatric and Obstetric Emergency Service
- Please come to the classification station in the emergency room, and the nurse will assist in inquiring the illness and check the sign of life to decide if it is emergency, if it is, please go to the registration for emergency registration.
- Show the identification card, discount card, IC card at the registration window, the first time patient needs to fill out the first time diagnostic paper work.
- Wait in the waiting rooms for different departments, the doctor will see the patient according to the classification of the disease and the registration number.
- The doctor sees and treats the patient, and issues necessary check up, emergency surgery and necessary medication according to the patient's condition.
- The doctor will allow discharge, emergency observation (for discharge or admission), or admission arrangement.
- The payment may be made at the outpatient emergency registration or any one of cashier's window, please show your discount card, such as major injury card, and go to the pharmacy after making the payment.
- If the patient needs to stay in the hospital, please pay at the payment window and arrange for admission, please show your discount documentation, such as major injury card, and settle the emergency account.
- Go the ward for further treatment